Tonight I’m celebrating last year’s future and everything I have to look forward to over the next twelve months.
2013 was a year of great achievement in my career and personal life. Please indulge me while I reflect on the highlight reel:
- Celebrated two years with Faiza.
- FrackNation premiered on AXSTV to rave reviews.
- Started a blog about rhetoric (finally).
- PUPPYCIDE raised $46,000 to make a documentary & raise awareness.
- Began a new chapter of my life in Austin, TX.
- Met Adam Carolla.
- Made new friends and reconnected with old ones.
I’m genuinely excited about what I’ll accomplish in 2014, and I relish the opportunity to both reflect and plan. But I wasn’t always this optimistic about the holiday.